Sunday, May 9, 2010

Numero Uno

Whoa. First post on my first blog. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I want to entertain, to make you, my reader, smile. I hope my posts will add a little joy to your life.

I feel its fair to start out by letting you know what to expect. I'll be posting irregularly about things that I love, and that make me happy. Here's a partial list of things you might see here:
  • Drawings of dinosaurs, flowers, etc.
  • Stories I've made up
  • Photos of things that are adorable or disgusting
  • Recipes and pics of things that I've cooked
  • Craft projects
  • Random thoughts and quotes
  • Gratuitous cursing and use of "dude"
  • Tirades about Things I'm Against
  • Mentions of my wonderful husband
  • ...and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!
Since this first post just-so-happens to be on Mother's Day, I'd like to shout-out to my slightly-nutty, but always-well-meaning Mom! Thanks for not killing me for... well, you know.

That's all for this post, y'all.

-Jess the Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment